October 8, 2008

Fall is in the Air

Or like my friend Jamie likes to say, "Christmas is almost here!" Which it is! I'm very excited! Well I've kinda slacked this week with working out and it's only going to get harder for me to keep it up. I have 2 classes to maintain and shortly I will be starting a part-time job at William Sonoma. I'm super excited about the extra money and all the good Christmas gift everyone will be getting, but not excited about how I'm going to work a gym workout in.

I'm really missing Fayetteville lately, or I guess just my friends! Maybe both! But change is coming soon for Jake and I and I'm ready for it!

Plan on working out today at the "Glovin up" class. I really enjoy it, although we have a new teacher, not sure what happened to the old one. But I like the new one, last week though I could barely move the next day! Such a great feeling! I hope everyone is doing great!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's that you say?