April 1, 2009

Check this out!!!

Hello world! I have a treat for you. My friend Donnally started her own blog and was kind enough to share it with me and I love it and think that as she blogs more you will really appreciate her sense of humor and the wonders of spending her day with 8 and 9 year olds. Not only that but her poetry/writings are very inspiring! She just started so it's early enough to jump on over to her blog and start following her from the beginning! Just click here, Running Stoplights.

Yesterday was a very hard day for me at work. I don't say that very often so that means something. And today will be hard too. My boss will finally be back from her work trip and I will have to tell her when my last day will be. This was my first post college job, so I'm very thankful for her and all she did for me. Now I have more things for you to check out.

Pandora is one of the greatest inventions EVER invented!!! I mean it's great. It's a free service where you can go and make your own radio stations! I have a Garth Brooks station as well as a Reba,  cause I need my country fix. I also have a boys II men and Britney Spears. I love it. You can pick a station based on a particular singer or a song and you can add variety. I also have holiday stations so I can always listen to Christmas music ANY time of year!!!!! My friend Jamie will vouch for me. She also loves it and she her blog is uber fun so hop on over and check her out! Jamie's blog.

More fun stuff, my friend Rachel who does pet photography and is AMAZING has fun post where you can win something. You just have to write her a comment answering some fun questions. So while you're hoping to all these other wonderful sites.....stop by hers!
Rachel Sloan Photography.

An update on the move. Jake is still waiting for his official start date, which we anticipate to be in May. I will not be going down til June. I'm very excited still, but I haven't cried yet, which only means one thing. I will cry like a baby on the day I get in my car to leave this great state I call home! I really will. I love it and honestly I know that change is good (most the time) and that it must happen to evolve as a person, but I'm a very nostalgic person and I am always sad to see things change, no matter how good the change is. Most people were excited about college, I cried my eyes out while I packed my room up. I moved 2 and 1/2 hours away from some of my closest friends to a place ( from Fayetteville to Little Rock) where I had my two very best friends, my sister and Jake. Yet I cried like I was never going to see these people again. Who knows why God made me this way, but I will cry if I see someone else crying. It's the strangest thing! So.....I'll be sure to let you know of the exact day I'm leaving so I can get some thoughts thrown my way since I'll need them. I hope you are all having a wonderful day.  

By the way, why does spell check not recognize the word blog? That's strange.

4 comments:

  1. Love it! I can't wait to check out Donally's blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new look of your blog! So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comment! Your blog looks awesome too, looking forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Moving is tough anyway you slice it. Any type of moving - whether it be 10 minutes away or hours, you get a crying pass. I think that is a rule written somewhere important... maybe The Constitution? I don't know.

    Thanks for the comment today and for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

What's that you say?