January 8, 2009

I have GREAT friends!!

Okay so since I didn't (note the past tense) blog enough, I have a lot of catching up to do. So I will make this blog about how great my friends are......ALL of them!! I thank God often for loving me so much and surrounding me with such great people. People you love me, laugh with me, lift me up when I am down, and are always there for me. So thank you, in case I don't say it enough.

Speaking of great friends, my friends Jamie and Rachel threw me a graduation party and following are some of those pictures:

[gallery]

And of course I must post some more pictures of the baby. He had kennel cough and we were very worried about him because he looked like he had lost weight. Apparently we were wrong, the little guy has gained 2.5 pounds in only 6 days. Talk about a chubby monkey (I often call him this). He is acting like he feels much better and we had a very good visit with Dr. Winters today! So here is the chubby moneky:

 

 

[caption id="attachment_66" align="alignnone" width="450" caption="Our chubby monkey"]Our chubby monkey[/caption]

I can't figure out why it's posting his picture twice, but oh well here he is.

2 comments:

  1. Chubby monkey is a great nickname for this little guy!

    ReplyDelete

What's that you say?