January 5, 2009

New Year Resolutions

I think that writing things down make them more real, more meaningful and more tangible. So I am here to present you with 2009 New Year Resolutions...dandt dandt dana da. Impressive I know. So without further ado and in no particular order here we go:

1. Blog more (which I am doing are you can see)
2. Be healthier and I mean this in a complete sense, metally, emotionally, physically, and spiritually
3. Be more ambitious
4. Try to work out at least twice a month in the morning ( I mean I used to be able to get up at 5:45 AM or 6:00 AM 5 days a week)
5. Take it back to the old days ( I realize that this is vague, but I will give you insight. Send letters and cards, write thank you notes, etc.)
6. Worry more about me so that I can eventually worry more about others
7. Volunteer more ( I have an interview with Big Brothers Big Sisters on the 20th)
8. Take more pictures ( I only this one life on this earth, might as well document it.
9. Read more
10. Take the steps to accomplish my goals ( because they won 't get accomplished on their own!)

So there you have it. Very exciting I know!! So let me end it with a few photos, some which are long overdue and some which are brand new. More pictures to come.

 

[gallery]

4 comments:

  1. These are great resolutions, especially the one about taking it back to the old days and writing more letters. And Plato is wearing a shirt! I love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it Honsie! That's such a cute picture of us 3!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word Jonnie!! He is too cute for words!! I hope he gets better really really soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is SOOO cute! Oh my, where did you get him?

    ReplyDelete

What's that you say?