I think that writing things down make them more real, more meaningful and more tangible. So I am here to present you with 2009 New Year Resolutions...dandt dandt dana da. Impressive I know. So without further ado and in no particular order here we go:
1. Blog more (which I am doing are you can see)
2. Be healthier and I mean this in a complete sense, metally, emotionally, physically, and spiritually
3. Be more ambitious
4. Try to work out at least twice a month in the morning ( I mean I used to be able to get up at 5:45 AM or 6:00 AM 5 days a week)
5. Take it back to the old days ( I realize that this is vague, but I will give you insight. Send letters and cards, write thank you notes, etc.)
6. Worry more about me so that I can eventually worry more about others
7. Volunteer more ( I have an interview with Big Brothers Big Sisters on the 20th)
8. Take more pictures ( I only this one life on this earth, might as well document it.
9. Read more
10. Take the steps to accomplish my goals ( because they won 't get accomplished on their own!)
So there you have it. Very exciting I know!! So let me end it with a few photos, some which are long overdue and some which are brand new. More pictures to come.