May 18, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

No it's really not, but as always....I eagerly look forward to spring when it's winter and summer when it's spring, and so on and so forth! Sorry for that random thought. I have had a busy weekend and the weekends just keep getting busier!

This weekend Jake and I found a house to rent in NOLA! Wooohoooo! I love it and just as soon as we move in I will make sure to post pictures!

On Thursday I get to go to Fayetteville for my friend Rachel's bridal shower! Then on Friday we have a bridesmaid luncheon, Saturday the rehearsal dinner and on Sunday......dant dant da daaaaaaaaa THE WEDDING! I've already informed Rachel I will cry like a baby, thank you cosmetic industry for waterproof mascara!

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! Oh, my wonderful friend Jamie apparently thinks I'm awesome and so I she gave me an Awe-summmm award. I will be fulfilling my requirements for that soon! Thanks Jamie, I think you're awesome too!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for weddings! Give me a shout if you have any free time in Fayetteville this weekend! Rachel (from work) and I will actually be in Little Rock on Wednesday evening....

    ReplyDelete

What's that you say?