July 17, 2009

So we meet again....

Well hello there blog world. Sorry for the quite long vacation. I just haven't had much time between moving to New Orleans, unpacking, spending a week at the beach with all my besties, watching my best friend get married, looking for a job, oh and not having Internet access at our house! But forget all that I'm finally back!!!! Get excited. :)

Today I've been thinking about things I wish I could incorporate into my daily life......so here they are, 5 things that I am going to start doing daily!

1. Walking Harli. (I would Plato, but I tried that once and I thought he was going to pass out. Bulldogs are only supposed to get 20 minutes of exercise and it shouldn't be strenuous.)

2. Making my bed.

3. Wake up early enough to eat breakfast and have plenty of time to get myself to work. (I am a big fan of breakfast, but I usually eat it in my car on my way to work.)

4. Exercise!!!!!

5. Cook dinner. (okay let's be real, this won't happen daily, but that's the goal.)

What 5 things would you wish you could do more of daily or in my case do it daily at all?

And keeps your eyes open for pics of New Orleans life and our house!

2 comments:

  1. Making the bed and exercising are also on my list, but I wish I had more time to read. Or maybe I wish I had more of a desire to read. I mean, I love reading, but it seems really hard to make myself do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to paint more. I agree with yours too. So maybe I could have a list of like 10 things... is that pushing it? Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete

What's that you say?