March 10, 2009

Singing in the rain

Just singing in the rain, what a glorious feeling...I'm haaaaaaaappy again!

singing

It's smelled like rain all day, I love the smell of rain.

I have loved musicals my entire life! And I have always wanted my life to be a musical! Seriously. I want people to bust out in song randomly and everybody just happen to know all the words and all the same dance moves! I mean you have to admit that would be pretty cool.

But sadly my life is not a musical and instead it is real with the ability for me to be as great as I want to and not have to know all the right moves to join in the fun. I am encouraged by my friends and their actions. I'm hopeful and happy for the bold and brave moves that they are about to make in their lives and I wish them luck and good fortune. But I also want to them to know they don't need it because they will be just fine. Their actions (taking a chance to pursue their own business ventures) has got me thinking about my life. What bold or brave moves have I made to give myself the chance to succeed? NONE. So I think I need to re-evaluate my options to better my career. And I want to hear what bold, brave, or chances you have taken to further your career or life? Everyone needs a little inspiration, so please share it so others can be encouraged. I hope you're all wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's that you say?